01 Jan 2015: A Look Back and What’s Coming in 2016
Well folks the ball has dropped, Auld Lang Syne has been sung and 2015 has gone the way of the Dodo.
Unequivocally it has been a good year for us here at Tactical Dynamics…
We are truly hitting our stride and December was our best month ever.
Which we owe to you, our customers.
Here’s a quick recap of 2015 from our standpoint:
- We held over 30 live fire pistol, carbine, and shotgun courses
- February/March sucked with the 9 straight weeks of snow but we rallied and rescheduled classes were run.
- We conducted over 20 firearms safety courses, leading to over 500 folks certified to get their license to carry!
- Joint Classes with King 33 Training were launched with two rousing successes in August and November.
- The blog has been rebooted and new content is being added every week.
What’s to Come:
- Our schedule is set for 2016 and more classes are being uploaded to the site weekly.
- Videos will be recorded on a more regular basis to bring you more training tips, more often.
- Joint classes at King 33 will be held bi-monthly with frequency increasing.
- Live-Fire Training Memberships will be launching soon…. we are just working out a few kinks.
- Distance Coaching will be launching by March 1, maybe sooner.
- Weekend classes will be launching as soon as some infrastructure is in place.
And a few more items….
Now we do need your help as well.
So do me a solid and leave a comment with the types of classes you would like to see, see more/less of, etc.
Here’s to another kick ass year of training!