- This event has passed.
STOP THE BLEED – 5.11 BRAINTREE (FREE)
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
May is National Stop the Bleed Month. Join us in-store Saturday, May 18 for a free Stop the Bleed course hosted by Tactical Dynamics.
National Stop the Bleed Month is a grassroots awareness campaign to reduce deaths from bleeding. The Stop the Bleed Program empowers the general public to make a difference in a life-threatening emergency by teaching them the basic techniques of bleeding control. The program encourages bystanders to become trained and equipped to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives. National Stop the Bleed Month is endorsed by American College of Surgeons, NAEMT, ems.gov, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Learn “Life Saving” techniques in bleeding control. Instructor Jon O’Brien and team will be providing hands-on training and teaching techniques on trauma care.
With 9 years Law Enforcement, 12 years Military, Jon brings passion and real-world experience to a unique and highly respected training team. Jon and the team have developed core training programs derived from prior experience and continuous lessons learned that push students to enhance their tactical problem solving capability in high stress environments. These no-nonsense programs help the law enforcement students reach a maximum performance while maintaining tactical and technical proficiency. Jon’s credentials include:
– US Army Combat Veteran (OIF/OEF)
– Full Time Law Enforcement Officer
– Master Rated Firearms Instructor (Sig Sauer Academy)
– MACTAC Active Shooter Response Instructor
– Emergency Preparedness/Active Shooter Response
– Mechanical/Ballistic Breaching Instructor
– Distraction Device/Chemical Munitions Instructor
– Small Unit Tactics Instructor
– Tactical Leadership Development