Pistol Skill Builder Level 3 – 8/15 1PM
August 15, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$165
GETTING OFF YOUR FEET
In this class we start training you on the real (Tactical) Dynamics of a gun fight. We begin drawing and engaging in alternate shooting positions and how to utilize cover. We ramp up the pace and begin adding additional stressors. This class is designed for people that have successfully completed Skill Builders 1 and 2. It can also be attended by an intermediate shooter but you must show prior training and knowledge.
This is zero classroom, all range time.
- Supine (Back)
- Prone / Rollover Prone
- Identifying and Utilizing Cover
- Functional Handgun with 3 Magazines Minimum (Loaners available)
- 300 rounds of ammunition, factory only.
- QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
- Knee pads
- Clothing appropriate for training
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
- Footwear suitable for movement
- Eye and Ear protection
- Hat with brim
- Ample snacks and water
- Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 36 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.