Pistol Skill Builder Level 3 – 5/2 1PM
May 2 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$165
GETTING OFF YOUR FEET
In this class we start training you on the real (Tactical) Dynamics of a gun fight. We begin drawing and engaging in alternate shooting positions and how to utilize cover. We ramp up the pace and begin adding additional stressors. This class is designed for people that have successfully completed Skill Builders 1 and 2. It can also be attended by an intermediate shooter but you must show prior training and knowledge. This is zero classroom, all range time.
Please note we are temporarily unable to guarantee ammunition for students.
- Supine (Back)
- Prone / Rollover Prone
- Identifying and Utilizing Cover
- RIGID or SEMI-RIGID BELT
- Semi-Automatic Firearm or Revolver (Loaners Available)
- 2-3 Magazines for Reloads
- 200-300 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Pistol Holster & Magazine Holster (Loaners Available)
- Knee Pads
- Other Stuff – Sunscreen, Drinks, Snacks, etc.
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.