Pistol Skill Builder Level 1 – 8/8 1PM
August 8 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$125
This class will drastically improve your marksmanship and firearms handling skills. It is a must take for anyone who plans on utilizing a firearm for personal protection or wants to improve their fundamentals of pistol shooting. This class is great for beginners and experienced shooters who want to hone their fundamental skills. This is zero classroom, all range time.
- Trigger Control
- Proper Use of Sights
- Drawing from the Holster
- Emergency Reloads
- Failure to Fire/Feed Malfunctions
- Functional Handgun with 3 Magazines Minimum (Loaners available)
- 300 rounds of ammunition, factory only.
- QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
- Clothing appropriate for training
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
- Footwear suitable for movement
- Eye and Ear protection
- Hat with brim
- Ample snacks and water
- Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 36 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.