Pistol Skill Builder Level 1 – 12/5 1PM
December 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$125
This class will drastically improve your marksmanship and firearms handling skills. It is a must take for anyone who plans on utilizing a firearm for personal protection or wants to improve their fundamentals of pistol shooting. This class is great for beginners and experienced shooters who want to hone their fundamental skills. This is zero classroom, all range time.
Please note we are temporarily unable to provide ammunition for students. We recommend contacting Chris at Modern Defense Systems 781-214-1015 or sourcing the ammunition elsewhere for the class.
- Trigger Control
- Proper Use of Sights
- Drawing from the Holster
- Emergency Reloads
- Failure to Fire/Feed Malfunctions
- RIGID or SEMI-RIGID BELT
- Semi-Automatic Firearm or Revolver (Loaners Available)
- 2-3 Magazines for Reloads
- 100-200 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Pistol Holster & Magazine Holster (Loaners Available)
- Other Stuff – Sunscreen, Drinks, Snacks, etc.
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.