PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
We have designed this class to help shooters spend time of the fundamental skills of pistol shooting while taking advantage of our highly skilled instructor staff. We will keep you honest and push you past your failure points to help you reach the next level of excellence.
This is zero classroom, all range time.
The curriculum is up to the instructor but will generally include the following:
- Gear Selection and Placement
- Fundamental Skill Review Exercises
- Loading, Unloading, and Reloading
- Balancing Speed and Accuracy
- Holster Skills and Reaching the sub 1 second draw
- Meeting the Standards
- Shooting on the Move
- Move, Stop, Shoot
- And MORE
- Functional Handgun with 3 Magazines Minimum (Loaners available)
- 300 rounds of ammunition, factory only.
- QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
- Clothing appropriate for training
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
- Footwear suitable for movement
- Eye and Ear protection
- Hat with brim
- Ample snacks and water
- Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 36 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.