Fighting Shotgun I – Foxboro MA
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$125.00
FIGHTING SHOTGUN – $165
When a handgun just won’t cut it, what is the next logical system we think of? That’s right, the shotgun. Unfortunately, shooting skeet or trap won’t do a lot to prepare you to use a shotgun in a violent encounter. This brand-new class will teach students how to utilize a shotgun in a defensive context. This is zero classroom, all range time.
Shooting Shotgun Fundamentals
Ammo Selection & Patterns
- Positional Shooting Techniques
· Functional Pump or Semi-Auto Shotgun (LIMITED LOANERS AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE)
· 50 rounds of Buckshot, factory only
· 125 rounds of Birdshot, factory only
· 25 rounds of Slugs, factory only
· Belt mounted Shotshell holder
· Sling for shotgun
· Functional Handgun with 3 Magazines Minimum (Loaners available)
· 100 rounds of Handgun ammunition, factory only.
· QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
· Clothing appropriate for training
· Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
· Footwear suitable for movement
· Eye and Ear protection
· Hat with brim
· Ample snacks and water
· Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
· Sunscreen/Bug Spray
· Anything else you think you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.