Fighting Shotgun – 6/6 1:30PM
June 6 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm$165
When a handgun just won’t cut it, what is the next logical system we think of? That’s right, the shotgun. Unfortunately, shooting skeet or trap won’t do a lot to prepare you to use a shotgun in a violent encounter. This brand-new class will teach students how to utilize a shotgun in a defensive context. This is zero classroom, all range time.
- Shooting Shotgun Fundamentals
- Ammo Selection & Patterns
- Tactical Reloads
- Administrative Reloads
- Shotgun/Pistol Transitions
- Functional Pump or Semi-Auto Shotgun (Limited Loaners Available)
- 25 rounds of Buckshot, factory only (We can supply at market rate if needed)
- 100 rounds of Birdshot, factory only (We can supply at market rate if needed)
- 10 rounds of Slugs, factory only (We can supply at market rate if needed)
- Belt mounted/Side saddle Shotshell holder
- Functional Handgun with 3 Magazines Minimum (Loaners available)
- 200 rounds of Handgun ammunition, factory only.
- QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
- Clothing appropriate for training
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
- Footwear suitable for movement
- Eye and Ear protection
- Hat with brim
- Ample snacks and water
- Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.