Fighting Shotgun – 4/10 1PM
April 10 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$165
When a handgun just won’t cut it, what is the next logical system we think of? Typically, the shotgun. Unfortunately, shooting skeet or trap won’t do a lot to prepare you to use a shotgun in a violent encounter. This brand-new class will teach students how to utilize a shotgun in a defensive context. This is zero classroom, all range time.
Please note we are temporarily unable to guarantee ammunition for students.
- Shooting Shotgun Fundamentals
- Ammo Selection & Patterns
- Tactical Reloads
- Administrative Reloads
- Shotgun/Pistol Transitions
- Functional Pump or Semi-Auto Shotgun (Limited Loaners Available)
- 25 rounds of Buckshot, factory only
- 100 rounds of Birdshot, factory only
- 10 rounds of Slugs, factory only
- Sling for Shotgun
- Semi-Automatic Firearm or Revolver (Loaners Available)
- 2-3 Magazines for Reloads
- 200-300 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Pistol Holster & Magazine Holster (Loaners Available)
- Other Stuff – Sunscreen, Drinks, Snacks, etc.
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.