Critical Casualty Care Course – Foxboro
June 1 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$165
Simply put: blood is supposed to stay in the body. This training course will give you the tools you need to have a solid base of knowledge to stop a critical bleed. Included in this course is a Stop the Bleed certification.
The Focus of this program is to:
· The immediate response to bleeding
· Recognizing life threatening bleeding
· Appropriate ways to stop the bleeding
· Death due to bleeding can occur in minutes
· How to apply pressure to slow or stop the bleeding
· Applying dressings and quick clot.
· How to apply and use tourniquets.
· Anatomy of the body to help stop the bleed
· Realistic scenarios and hands on training with dressings and tourniquets.