Concealed Carry Skills I – Foxboro – June 1
June 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$165
CONCEALED CARRY SKILLS LEVEL 1 – $165
PRACTICAL CONCEALED CARRY SKILLS
The biggest issue that new and experienced shooters have is that typical range practice doesn’t carry over to a defensive encounter. While practicing fundamentals is always a good idea, you also should practice the skills related to concealed carrying. This brand-new course will increase the skills of the responsible armed citizen by harnessing adult learning theory. We will fix your deficiencies, and provide you the techniques to be a confident concealed carrier. This class is intended to be run using your everyday carry handgun.
· Concealed Carrier Mindset
· Situational Awareness
· Drawing from Concealment
· Recoil Management Techniques
· Strong Hand / Support Hand Shooting
· Reload Techniques
· Malfunction Clearance
· Accuracy to 25 Yards
· Multiple Target Drills
· AND MORE….
· Functional Handgun, Minimum Caliber of .380 Auto (LOANERS AVAILABLE)
· 400 rounds of ammunition (We can supply at market rate if needed)
· QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
· Clothing appropriate for training
· Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
· Footwear suitable for movement
· Eye and Ear protection
· Hat with brim
· Ample snacks and water
· Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
· Sunscreen/Bug Spray
· Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.