- This event has passed.
Concealed Carry Skills – 3/8 12:00 Noon
March 8 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$165
PRACTICAL CONCEALED CARRY SKILLS
The biggest issue that new and experienced shooters have is that typical range practice doesn’t carry over to a defensive encounter. While practicing fundamentals is always a good idea, you also should practice the skills related to concealed carrying. This course will increase the skills of the responsible armed citizen by harnessing adult learning theory. We will fix your deficiencies, and provide you the techniques to be a confident concealed carrier. This class is intended to be run using your everyday carry handgun.
- Concealed Carrier Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Drawing from Concealment
- Recoil Management Techniques
- Strong Hand / Support Hand Shooting
- Reload Techniques
- Malfunction Clearance
- Accuracy to 25 Yards
- Multiple Target Drills
- AND MORE….
- Functional Handgun, Minimum Caliber of .380 Auto (LOANERS AVAILABLE)
- 400 rounds of ammunition (We can supply at market rate if needed)
- QUALITY Belt mounted holster and magazine carriers.
- Clothing appropriate for training
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
- Footwear suitable for movement
- Eye and Ear protection
- Hat with brim
- Ample snacks and water
- Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.