Concealed Carry Skills – 3/20 1PM
March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$165
PRACTICAL CONCEALED CARRY SKILLS
The biggest issue that new and experienced shooters have is that typical range practice doesn’t carry over to a defensive encounter. While practicing fundamentals is always a good idea, you also should practice the skills related to concealed carrying. This course will increase the skills of the responsible armed citizen by harnessing adult learning theory. We will fix your deficiencies, and provide you the techniques to be a confident concealed carrier. This class is intended to be run using your everyday carry handgun.
Please note we are temporarily unable to guarantee ammunition for students.
- Concealed Carrier Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Drawing from Concealment
- Recoil Management Techniques
- Reload Techniques
- Malfunction Clearance
- Accuracy to 25 Yards
- Multiple Target Drills
- RIGID or SEMI-RIGID BELT
- Semi-Automatic Firearm or Revolver (Loaners Available)
- 2-3 Magazines for Reloads
- 200-300 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Pistol Holster & Magazine Holster (Loaners Available)
- Concealment Garment – Shirt, Sweatshirt, Vest, etc.
- Other Stuff – Sunscreen, Drinks, Snacks, etc.
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.