Concealed Carry Skills – 10/18 1:30PM
October 18 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm$165
PRACTICAL CONCEALED CARRY SKILLS
The biggest issue that new and experienced shooters have is that typical range practice doesn’t carry over to a defensive encounter. While practicing fundamentals is always a good idea, you also should practice the skills related to concealed carrying. This course will increase the skills of the responsible armed citizen by harnessing adult learning theory. We will fix your deficiencies, and provide you the techniques to be a confident concealed carrier. This class is intended to be run using your everyday carry handgun.
- Concealed Carrier Mindset
- Situational Awareness
- Drawing from Concealment
- Recoil Management Techniques
- Strong Hand / Support Hand Shooting
- Reload Techniques
- Malfunction Clearance
- Accuracy to 25 Yards
- Multiple Target Drills
- AND MORE….
- RIGID or SEMI-RIGID BELT
- Semi-Automatic Firearm or Revolver (Loaners Available)
- 2-3 Magazines for Reloads
- 200-300 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Pistol Holster & Magazine Holster (Loaners Available)
- Concealment Garment – Shirt, Sweatshirt, Vest, etc.
- Other Stuff – Sunscreen, Drinks, Snacks, etc.
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.