Carbine Skill Builder – 6/6 9AM
June 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm$165
Often considered to be the best and most versatile self defense tool, the modern sporting rifle nevertheless takes some training to get the most out of the platform. This class will get the user up-to-speed with the latest lessons in carbine utilization. This is zero classroom, all range time.
- Shooting Rifle Fundamentals
- Zeroing an Optic/Sights
- Tactical Reloads
- Administrative Reloads
- Rifle/Pistol Transitions
- Functional .223 or Pistol Caliber Carbine (Limited Loaners Available)
- 300 round of Rifle Ammunition (NO GREEN TIP OR ARMOR PIERCING AMMUNITION)
- Rifle Magazines (3 minimum – Loaners available)
- Functional Handgun with 3 Magazines Minimum (Loaners available)
- 200 rounds of Handgun ammunition, factory only.
- QUALITY Belt or plate carrier mounted pistol holster and magazine carriers.
- Clothing appropriate for training
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5″ wide
- Footwear suitable for movement
- Eye and Ear protection
- Hat with brim
- Ample snacks and water
- Cleaning Kit and Weapons Lubrication
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Anything else you may need
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.