Carbine Skill Builder – 10/24 11AM
October 24 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$165
Often considered to be the best and most versatile self defense tool, the modern sporting rifle nevertheless takes some training to get the most out of the platform. This class will get the user up-to-speed with the latest lessons in carbine utilization. This is zero classroom, all range time.
Please note we are temporarily unable to provide ammunition for students. We recommend contacting Chris at Modern Defense Systems 781-214-1015 or sourcing the ammunition elsewhere for the class.
- Shooting Rifle Fundamentals
- Zeroing an Optic/Sights
- Tactical Reloads
- Administrative Reloads
- Rifle/Pistol Transitions
- RIGID or SEMI-RIGID BELT
- Semi-Automatic Firearm or Revolver (Loaners Available)
- 2-3 Magazines for Reloads
- 200-300 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
- Pistol Holster & Magazine Holster (Loaners Available)
- Other Stuff – Sunscreen, Drinks, Snacks, etc
- Functional Rifle or Pistol-Caliber Carbine (Limited Loaners Available)
- 300 Rounds of Rifle Ammunition (NO GREEN TIP OR ARMOR PIERCING)
- 2-3 Rifle Magazines (Loaners Available)
LOCATION INFORMATION: Class is held at the Independent Sportsmen’s Club at 38 Mirimichi Rd, Foxboro MA.